There are plenty of important questions you need to ask a potential contractor. But, the most crucial part is knowing which are specifically the essential ones to ask during the hiring process. As your contracting expert and top construction company in Brooklyn, New York, Twilight Construction Inc. gives you the ultimate list of what to ask your construction company to help homeowners learn everything they need to know to confidently choose the right builders.
- How long have you been in the industry? Does your portfolio include interior construction in New York?
- Do you possess a contracting license?
- May I see your insurance certificate?
- Will you secure the permits and carry out the inspections needed for this project?
- What is your timeline for fulfillment?
- What is the payment plan?
- Will I have a qualified team working on my project?
- In what way would you require me to get in touch with you?
- What is your working day like?
- How will you take care of the cleaning at the end of the day?
- Where and how will tools and materials be deposited?
- What actions will you take to protect and preserve my property?
- How will extra and supplementary charges be dealt with?
- Is there a guarantee for your service or warranty for the materials you’ll be utilizing?
- How do we fix any misunderstandings?
Surely, this guide will help you ensure that you are choosing the right contractor to hire for the job. If you have questions about the services that we offer, like bathroom remodel and space restorations, call us or visit us at 8609 Ave B Upper Level, Brooklyn, New York today.